Windows 10 shutting down after selecting it from the grub menu - Microsoft Community

Windows 10 shutting down after selecting it from the grub menu - Microsoft Community

Looking for:

Grub windows 10 -  













































     


- [Fixed] No Grub Screen in Dual Boot, System Boots in Windows



  Nov 13,  · You should see something similar to /dev/sda#:Windows Windows;chain. Run this command so GRUB can update with the new partition data: sudo update-grub Dual Boot Complete! Now when you restart your computer you will be greeted with the GRUB boot loader on start-up. You will be able to select the partition to boot into. Jul 03,  · 5. I've gone through the usual steps for adding Windows to the bootloader options by modifying 40_custom and adding the following: menuentry "Windows 10" { insmod part_gpt insmod chain set root=' (hd0,msdos2)' chainloader +1 } However, when I select Windows in the bootloader, it says "Error: invalid signature. Press any key to continue". I used to have ubuntu installed in pc hard disk but for other purposes, I can have only windows installed. Now I have uninstalled all partitions having ext4 fs, so only ntfs and bootable fs (vfat32 I think) remain. But still, when I boot I see grub bootloader (GNU GRUB version - Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft visual studio enterprise 2017 full version free. Microsoft Visual Studio

Flash player for windows 10 64 bit. Adobe Flash Player for Windows

- Why zoom is not working in my laptop